2.05.2009

$3.75 Advice


I'm definately not one of those people who searches for inspiration on the side of every bus, keychain, and cardboard cup in sight. I'm more the type of person who needs a capuccino just to see straight and communicate in the morning. Really, nothing can explain why I stopped to read The Way I See It #76 this morning on my way to the recycling bin, but it was worth $3, .75 cents, and ten seconds.

The Way I See It #76
The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating --in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life.

Now, if I could only figure out how to remove my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment